Understanding Costs

Open Doors
Opening Preparations
Your Eyes and your Quality of Life
powered by

My Blog

Understanding Costs

I understand times are tight.  People are usually on a budget, and glasses/ eye care is certainly no different.  Basically, with eyeglasses, you do "get what you pay for", yet I competitively price out everything we offer, working with your budget.  Contact lenses are considered a luxury, yet we have rebates available if your prescriptions qualify to reduce your cost! VSP offers great coverage for many patients, AND we offer a grand-opening promotion eyeglass exam of $69 for cash-paying patients. We also take credit cards, payment plans on Care Credit as well if you wish to use it. We will work with you!

6 Comments to Understanding Costs:

Comments RSS
obat sesak nafas on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:46 PM
Reply to comment

AQUAPONICS promo on Monday, May 05, 2014 6:20 PM
It wont be long till the gay season is upon us you have got provided American state with a lot of required inspiration, thank you...
Reply to comment

Intraday tips on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 11:21 PM
Understanding Costs is really Very INFORMATIVE and just FANTASTIC! I was looking for the related information. Thanks a lot it is very useful for me. Would love to read some pieces on the topic.....
Reply to comment

write essay on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:54 PM
That is one hell of a nice blog about an important issue upon which our whole financial situation depends. Yes it is imperative to understand costs because that’s what makes us take rational decisions. If we don’t understand costs then we are very likely to commit grave mistakes.
Reply to comment

write me an assignment on Friday, February 02, 2018 3:49 AM
Environmental and climate changes also greatly affect the health of the people. Various different itches and allergies can harm the body specially eyes. The eyes are the most sensitive part of the body. The spring swings is the time of growth of several harmful optical problems.
Reply to comment

essaycloud on Friday, February 02, 2018 4:18 AM
Many people have the habit of adding new friends into their community to learn something new from. Your act for finding the friends is awesome and it made me happy to find adorable friends with the great professional skill.
Reply to comment